Alkatraz : An app that helps you to Reach your goals by managing your Habits - HarperDB Hackathon
Build healthy habits for healthy life
A bit about myself
I'm Nishant Kumar. Today I launch my first hackathon project Alkatraz - Track Everything ,using HarperDB . Huge thanks to the #HarperDBHackathon for this hackathon and support me to build this amazing project.
What is Alkatraz?
Alkatraz - Track Everything, is an effective way to get a healthy habit into your life without procrastinations, or wasting time.
It's makes your life more organize, controllable, more enjoyable and makes you feel better with making healthy habits by makes the habits small or tiny to be more discipline, and feel guilty free by making small reward after every achievement even if the achievement is small.
What's our Behaviour & Actions-
- We love to watch videos about making new habits
- We want Self-development
- We want to organize our lifestyle
What's our problems & Needs -
- We want to make new habits
- We want to track our habits
- Motivated from others
- We usually get bored during the process
- Procrastination is a pain
What's our Frustations -
- It feels hard to find an Platform to manage and work on new habits.
- Difficult to follow throught the end of goal.
Lets have a look at how a process of achieving a new habit goes -
- Guilt free when making small habits
- Be more organized after track the habit
- I should stop procrastination
- I want to learn new skills
- I should be more organized
- Motivated when makes progress
- Self-blame when making procrastination
- Always Does not complete building habit process
- Join groups about build habits
- Looking motivation
That's how a Mobile App comes to rescue
Add custom Habit
Source Code 👩💻
If you want to have a look at the source code of the app, here is the link to the Github Repository Alkatraz .
You can download the latest version of Alkatraz from
Feel free to contribute to Alkatraz and raise issues if you find any.
Vote of thanks 👏 I would like to thank Hashnode Discord server for providing such a good support. Special thanks to the members of HarperDB slack channel for helping me fix some of issues using HarperDB.